- Predicting the future based on the past often proves to be treacherous.
- Like in the movie Jurassic Park where it was impossible for the dinosaurs to mate, but yet they did. The scientist said, “Life finds a way.”
- It is also true when an industry is under pressure as the Oil and Gas Industry is today.
- Today the industry is changing for the current market condition.
Articles from the past newsletters…
- In May we reported that big oil had cut $115 Billion in future development of mega projects that would have begun pumping five to ten years out.
- We reported that drilling rig count was dropping and that we had 684 fewer rigs on March 13 than the same day a year prior.
- In April we reported that as the Frackers battle OPEC they have also increased efficiency.
- Now watch “Robots To The Rescue.”
Source: Forbes, “The Robot Roughnecks,” by Christopher Helman, August 19, 2015.