Reporting Bill Moist, MS, CPA
This Surprising Story is about a man I’ve known for many years. We have worked on several projects together. So this is a true story.
As with all those in oil & gas development they have:
- Big discoveries
- Small discoveries
- Some that are not productive
So, he started asking how do we have these benefits of O&G in a more stable reliable environment. What he wanted included the following:
- Return of capital in months
- High cash flow
- Tax benefits of O&G
- Steady long-term cash flow
- Residual value in the property
- Loyal locked in customers
- Low maintenance costs
- Not dependent on new oil and gas exploration
- If regulators get stupid and limit fracking, it is still ok
- The best of oil & gas development without the downside
What he found is generally not available to purchase because it is a cash cow for those how already own it. However, some current economic events are creating the availability (for a time) to purchase existing properties at deep discounts.
Also, regulation makes it difficult and slow to develop new properties which restricts supply.
So, who is this mysterious oil and gas executive who discovered a better more stable way to participate?
What did he discover?
Email or text me your contact information and I’d be happy to share more on a private basis.
This has been Bill Moist, MS, CPA reporting today The Surprising Discovery Of One Oil Executive.